The work was originally installed in 1927 in the Gynaecology Building of the Fejér Megyei Szent György Kórház. At that time, the Paediatrics, Maternity and Gynaecology departments operated in three buildings on the hospital grounds.
At the end of the 1990s, the old Traumatology Department moved into the new, modern building wing in Hunyadi Street, and the tuberculosis sanatorium was originally intended to be moved there from Csákvár. The Fejér Megyei Közgyűlés, however, reversed its decision and chose to renovate the old Traumatology Department building and consolidate the three departments within it. The renovated building was opened in 2004, and Bory Jenő’s excellent work, so fitting for the setting, was then moved there from the old Gynaecology Building. The relief was probably painted over at this time. Made of artificial stone, the relief is immediately noticeable upon entering the main entrance of the building, on the wall to the right.
A companion relief, made of concrete, is installed in the wall of Bory Castle. A third example is located in Győr.
The face of Bory Jenő’s beloved wife is unmistakably recognisable in the mother figure of the relief; he modelled her again and again with great love in his various works.