Along the path leading up to the Calvary at Bodajk – extended in a semicircle along the ascent of the hill – the Stations belonging to the Calvary stand in pairs.
The chapel-shaped structures of the Stations were made from concrete by Kálmán Kővári, a master mason, while the images of the Stations were made by the sculptor Bory Jenő. The Calvary and Stations were consecrated on 8 September 1926 by Dr Ottokár Prohászka, diocesan bishop. In place of the reliefs originally made of cast iron, painted limestone reliefs can be seen today. The Stations were probably damaged during the Second World War, and the reliefs were remade in limestone during their restoration. Two cast-iron reliefs can now be seen at Bory Castle; they were probably taken there by the artist. The reliefs measure 54 × 80 cm.